What is Social Engineering?
- Insufficient Security Training
- Easy of access of information
- Lack of Security Professionals & Policies
- Several organizational units
Effectiveness of Social Engineering:
- Security policies are as strong as their weakest link, and humans are the most susceptible factor.
- Its is difficult to detect social engineering attempts.
- There is no method software or hardware for defending against a social engineering attack.
- There is no specific software or hardware for defending against a social engineering attack.
Phases in Social engineering attacks:
- Research on Target Company.
- Select Victim.
- Develop relationship.
- Exploit relationship,